Dear students, colleagues and other boarders,
We would like to invite you to VENZA, where we strive to offer boarders tasty home-style meals “as yummy as Mummy’s” made from high-quality seasonal ingredients and plan our menu to reflect the wishes of boarders who appreciate the focus on home-style, traditional cuisine. The canteen can seat up to 240 diners and meals are prepared by carefully selected cooks who exercise their knowledge of the art of cooking while also making use of the latest technology.
Every day we offer:
- a selection of 8 meals with a focus on traditional recipes and suggestions from boarders
- Information about the current selection is posted with pictures in the canteen and on the internet,
- it is possible to mix and match main courses and side dishes to taste,
- you pay for only what you eat,
- you pay using your ISIC card. Payment based on a credit system means that you get through checkout faster while providing a fair payment control system that reflects the legal requirement to subsidise no more than 2 main meals per day. You can add funds to the account on your ISIC card at the checkout and then your lunch payment will be paid directly from the account. If you discontinue your studies and will no longer dine in our facilities, the balance of your account will be returned to you at any time. If you report a lost card, our staff will block the card and your money will be safe on your account,
- Opening hours are weekdays from 07:00 to 20:30. VENZA is closed at the weekend!
- On working days, we serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Our staff are friendly, helpful and highly qualified and the numbers are adjusted to ensure a comfortable dining experience.
- There is access to CU’s EDUROAM Wi-Fi system in VENZA.
We believe that you will be satisfied with our food and our services. If you are not satisfied or if you have noticed any deficiencies, or if you have suggestions for new meals we could serve, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The VENZA team