- Residents are entitled to receive visitors under these conditions. Visitors must sign in/register through the security desk.
- The resident may register a maximum of 3 visitors for maximum of 5 days.
- Visitors must be signed out no later than 23:59 hrs.
- A visitor who stays in the premises of the CU Mlyny dormitory between 00:00 and 07:00 is obliged to pay the accommodation fee in accordance with the current price list of fees - €6,00 (visitor fee during the summer is €11,50)
- Plus €3,00 tax per person who is not a student of the University and students over 26 years of age.
- At the end of the visit, the visitor is obliged to check out at the gatehouse accompanied by the resident.
How to pay for a visitor:
- At the accommodation department in cash - either before the overnight stay of the visitor, or retroactively within 48 hours of the overnight stay of the visitor.
- By bank transfer - you must enter your variable symbol in the field for VS according to the Accommodation Contract. Or indicate your name and surname with the room number in the information for beneficiary.
- By crediting the ISIC card - either by bank transfer or in advance at the accommodation department.