It is possible to move to another bed from 02.10.2023.
The accommodated person is obliged to find another accommodated person with whom to exchange accommodation. Both guests must have their room checked on the same day and come together to the accommodation department with confirmed check-out tickets to complete the administrative process.
1. The person being accommodated is obliged to find another accommodated person with whom to exchange accommodation.
2. Both guests must clean their original room on the same day according to the instructions for cleaning the room
3. Those staying are obliged to call for room inspection, hand over the key to the original room and have the check-out ticket confirmed
4. If you have borrowed bed linen and do not want to transfer it to the second room, you will hand it over to the bed linen warehouse in the basement from 8:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
5. You will then move to the accommodation department, where you will present the ISIC and the confirmed check-out ticket and complete the administrative process.
The fee for changing accommodation is 6 euros. In one day, the accommodated person can change rooms only once. It is not possible to re-accommodate an accommodated student with a substitute for a student who went on an exchange stay in the winter semester (both persons must have accommodation by the same date).
Students who arbitrarily change their accommodation will be dealt with in criminal proceedings. Penalty for arbitrary relocation is determined according to the current Boarding Regulations.