Students who have applied for accommodation for the academic year 2020/2021 and who are departing on Erasmus + or another exchange programme must
- submit the necessary documentation to the LSC - M CU accommodation department no later than 25/08/2020 (if assigned accommodation in the regular round). Acceptable supporting documentation includes a letter from the faculty stating that the student is departing on an exchange programme or a letter confirming that the student has been accepted to study at a specific foreign university. The supporting document must specify the period of study abroad. The departing student must also identify their substitute (see the “substitute” section below), who must come to the accommodation department with the departing student.
- if the student is assigned accommodation in the regular round, they must pay the accommodation fee for one month for their assigned bed and the € 100 deposit by 21/08/2020, meaning that the sum must be credited to the account of LSC - M CU by 21/08/2020.
- if the student is given accommodation after 28/08/2020, they must pay the accommodation fee for their assigned bed for one month and the € 100 deposit by the date specified in the instructions for paying accommodation fees.
- the payment for accommodation will be credited to the student in the month when they take up accommodation.
- the departing student must sign the electronic contract before their departure, otherwise they will not be entitled to accommodation on their return.
- the substitute must be a full-time student.
- the substitute must pay the accommodation fee and € 100 deposit in cash on the day when the departing person declares them in person. After payment, the accommodation department will prepare an accommodation contract for the substitute.
- the substitute must pay the accommodation fees for the full period in which they will occupy the departing student’s place.